ODC DISTRICT COUNCIL
Diocesan - BISHOP JAMES W. GAITERS, SR.
ODC Singles - Associate Pastor Utsey Shelton
God has instituted prayer within our lives for the purpose of relationship, revival, and alignment. Prayer levels us and impacts our overall decision making. At the start of 2018, during our 31 Days of Prayer, God had a common underlying message that spoke through the mouths of many of our speakers. That message was to unite in prayer first. We are subjecting ourselves as a board and the ministry of singles to this message. ISPA has begun by implementing prayer within the convention setting. Now we have a conference geared on prayer! We are praying for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit, provoking healing, deliverance, and reconcile the lost to Christ.
- Empower singles to intercede at a significant level through prayer.
- Change lives in the area of prayer - Eccles 11:4
- Praying for people that have left the faith and lost hope.
- Increase the unity within families.
- There will be an outpouring of the Holy Spirit, provoking healing, deliverance, and reconcile the lost to Christ.
Preparing for our
2020 Prayer Conference
stay tuned for details...